Kookaburra Queen I
Cruise along picturesque Brisbane River on board the magnificent paddle wheeler Kookaburra Queen I. A true icon of the Brisbane River, the large open plan decks offer a range of seating plans, be it a classy cocktail event or a traditional sit down function. Each deck offers a dance floor and bar, with the entire vessel provided for by a full commercial kitchen below deck.
Kookaburra Queen II
Day or night, the Kookaburra Queen II is a truly unique venue. There’s no risk of cabin fever on this vessel with plenty of room over three levels including an open deck, three bars and dance floors. The main and upper decks offer built in serveries, ideal for a buffet style events.
The Boardroom on Kookaburra Queen II
Ideal for meetings and private events. The Boardroom is a private space that can hold up to 30-40 guests for a sit-down event or 60-70 for a cocktail event. The Boardroom also offers exclusive use of the covered outdoor deck, offering magnificent views from every direction.
Enjoy a cocktail event on the Brisbane River with delicious canapés and
drinks served whilst enjoying a stunning scenic cruise.
Showboat’s buffet is prepared by experienced Chefs in the venue’s own kitchen, using the freshest produce available.
Three Course Event
For a traditional sit down event enjoy a sumptuous three course meal served to your table.
All Event Types offer a Silver, Gold or Platinum menu options to cater to any budget.
• Private charter for Corporate Events from $90
• Sensational selection of menus
• Chef’s can cater to any preferences, dietary requirements and budget
• Tailored beverage packages available
• Live Entertainment
• Theming and decorations
• Brisbane’s best value for money function
Planning your Event
Your event coordinator will take care of the finer details when it comes to your event. The team at Kookaburra Showboat Cruises are professionals when it comes to celebrating.
Your dedicated Event Coordinator offers the following complimentary services:
• Initial consultation and site inspection
• Personalised event proposal
• Unlimited telephone and email contact
• Recommendations for styling, photographer, entertainment and more
• Seating plan & Running order
• Menu and beverage recommendations
• Oversee set up and set down.